Thank you for your interest in enrolling in Weimar Academy. Before filling out the form below, you must first read the Student handbook, available here. All steps must be completed and documents submitted before any decision will be made regarding your admission into Weimar Academy.
Note: The save progress button is at the bottom of the page if you need to save your work and submit at a later time.
Please give us a little information about the schools you have recently attended.
Perhaps you feel that God wants your child to attend Weimar Academy, yet you may be wondering how to make it work financially. Pray and God will answer your heartfelt prayers, He always does. Weimar Academy is committed to giving you the best education for the lowest possible cost, yet quality education is not cheap. Parents are expected to contribute to their utmost ability. Other sponsors and summer work may be necessary as well. If you are in need of additional assistance, please call us at 530.422.7947.
For Your Information:
- One month’s tuition/room/board and the total registration fees (as listed in Section 1) are due at the time of registration.
- A monthly tuition/room/board payment will be due by the 15th of each subsequent month (September through May).
- A student will not be allowed to take their semester finals if they have a balance on their account. The only exception to this rule is if a plan has been submitted by the parents and been approved by the finance committee.
- A student may not draw funds from their tuition account, but you may open a separate account at the Business Office to care for your student’s personal needs.
Step 1: Based on the number of semesters your student will attend, calculate the total projected fees and deposits (Section A). Add the foreign student deposit and admission fees if applicable. Foreign student medical insurance is purchased individually. Uniform costs vary based on quantity purchased, but are approximately $150.
Step 2: Enter all financial resources (Section B and C). If present resources are not sufficient, speak to your church pastor and request assistance from the church’s worthy student fund or from your local conference.
Step 3: Your total balance is automatically calculated (Section D).
See Student Handbook for more information on foreign student charges.
Section A: Total Projected Fees and Deposits
Section B: My Expected Financial Resources
Section C: Other Possible Financial Resources
Other Documents Needed
Please send all files listed below to the academy by one of the following methods:
Email: email@example.com; Fax: 530-422-7910; Mail: PO Box 486, Weimar, CA 95736.
- Two page essay written by the applicant. It should cover why you wish to attend Weimar Academy, a description of your Christian experience, areas that you are passionate about in life, and any other information that you would like us to know about you.
- Two page essay written by the parent or guardian of the applicant. It should cover why you desire the applicant to attend Weimar Academy, a description of the spiritual atmosphere at home, strengths and weaknesses of the applicant, how you resolve conflict as a family, and any other information that you would like us to know about your family.
- Copy of the student's birth certificate.
- Copy of the student's passport or photo ID if you do not have one.
- Copy of updated immunization records. Immunizations required by the state of California and questions regarding them may be found here.
- Please have your doctor fill out this medical record form, scan it, and email. If you have had a physical exam in the last 2 years and there have been no changes to the health of the student, a previous exam may be submitted. This can be done after the interview as the last item before acceptance.
You're almost done!
Before the application process is complete, you will need to do the following:
- Pay the $25 new student application fee by clicking here, send by mail, or call 530-422-7913 for payment over the phone.
- Have at least three people (adult friend that knows you very well, recent principal/teacher, work supervisor), who have known you at least 2 years, fill out our online reference form or send in a paper copy. Urge references to complete these as soon as possible. The form can be found here.
- Ask that official transcripts from all schools within the last 3 years, no further back than 7th grade, be sent to Weimar Academy. If the grades are for 7th or 8th grade, please send copies of report cards. The request form can be downloaded here. If you have been homeschooled, please contact us for instructions.